Tuesday 28 September 2021

Book Review: Underland Chronicles

Hi! 

I love reading, and am always looking for new books to feast on. Right now I'm reading a series of five books called The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins. I'm on the fourth book and so far and all of them have been really good. The main character in the book, Gregor, and his baby sister accidently discover an entire land under their apartment block and they befriend some people and creatures there and get involved with helping protect the land from danger. 

I would say the Underland Chronicles are a series that is good for children aged 8 and over. My sister has already read them all- twice. I've recommended them to my mum who will also be reading them as she also likes both adventure and mystery stories. From what I've experienced, the books give you clues for the mystery, and the adventure starts when the characters go on the journey. There's always danger lurking somewhere once the adventure starts which will keep you in suspense. 

Nuha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...