Friday 1 October 2021

Tacking Up For the First Time

This week at the stables, I helped tack up a horse, where I had to put the saddle and bridle on. I also groomed him, which is one of my favourite activities. I also got to groom Billy, one of my favourite horses, and Mini, the cutest tiniest Shetland. Our horse care instructor is great and we are learning so much from her.  During our riding lesson, we practiced an obstacle course which our horses handled really well. 

A saddle and bridle

Grooming brushes
                          
Me grooming Mini

"Grooming time Kristoff!"

"Look at the camera. Please?"
    
"Walk on."

"Don't touch the poles."

"Good boy, Pablo."
As usual, I can't wait until next time. 

Nuha

1 comment:

  1. Aaah mashaAllah, you are all doing so well! And yes mini is the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...