Friday 29 October 2021

Story: Northern Lights

I love writing stories and I wanted to share one that I wrote the other day. I hope you enjoy it. 

 Northern Lights

The snow was still, the frost made a disco light. And then it all happened. An oval saucer, with a ring like a planets, landed. Causing an avalanche, kindling chaos, and radiating a green glow. And that's when the story started.

                                                                                             8 Years later

Trudging through the snow, I came to what was obviously the answer. 8 Years ago the farmer Soden said he saw a spaceship, people didn’t believe him, but I did. So here I am, standing with the answer, a spaceship.

‘’Must've made the glow.’’ I thought. 

‘’Must have must have.’’ Mimicked a voice. I jumped, taken aback by the imitation of my voice. Suddenly green heads with eyes on antennae and bodies and arms the shape of balls popped out of a cave.

I shrieked, surprised at my discovery. Discovery! So Soden was right! Instead of announcing it as I thought I would, I thought that I would keep it a secret. For now, at least. In the mean time we chatted about my plans and we agreed that they would fly me home. So that night I was awakened and taken to there spaceship. It was amazing. I asked them why they don’t go home, but immediately regretted it, afraid that I would hurt their feelings. But it did not. Instead they answered it with this. 

‘’We like it here, and were thinking of staying here, permanently.’’ 

When I got home I wrote this story, the one which you're reading now.

Nuha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...