Wednesday 20 October 2021

Biscuits And Scones

Baking is one of my favourite pastimes and I am usually begging for some time in the kitchen. Recently I've baked something I love making time and time again, scones. It's from an amazing recipe on BBC Goodfood (link) and it's delicious. However, every time I've made them the scone batter does tend to get a bit sticky at the end so before you start shaping the scones put some flour in them. The recipe says to make eight scones but I've found that sixteen works just as well, plus you can serve more people them.
Ingredients

Batter

Raw scones

Finished product

But scones are not the only thing that I've recently baked. I just got an amazing book jam-packed with delicious biscuit recipes.
                                          

 I've only tried out a few so far but they are amazing.

 Biscuits in the oven

Freshly baked

Raspberry biscuits

Chocolate biscuits



Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...